Melrose Place Store Manager
We have an exciting opportunity in our L’AGENCE store in California for someone to join as Store Manager. In this role, you will act as a brand ambassador and have overall responsibility for the running of the store. You will drive, with a strategic vision to achieve and exceed set financial targets whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience. As a natural leader, you will ensure the development of all staff, to deliver outstanding results whilst maintaining operational excellence.
- To maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
- To effectively manage all store staff since teamwork is a priority. In addition to recruitment, training, scheduling, and payroll.
- To increase the store’s customer base by actively pursuing new audiences through networking in the city and overall clientele business.
- To always maintain a high level of customer service.
- To ensure overall team performance and development.
- To ensure the store has the correct levels of stock and that replenishment orders are placed, in close liaison with our corporate partners. In addition to placing the buys for the store.
- To ensure that the store is always merchandised to the Company’s desired standard.
- To ensure all operational duties are met and partnering with a stock associate to effectively manage stock and transfers.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous proven Store Manager experience in high fashion retail. Skilled at increasing Retail sales.
- Proven practical management skills/managed a team of a minimum of 6 people.
- Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret sales-related data.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service. Motivational leadership skills.
- Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Previous experience conducting staff appraisals/dealing with employee relations effectively.
- High-level interest in the L’AGENCE brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
- Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
- Influential and confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Displays initiative and is creative. Flexible & adaptable.
In addition to base compensation, this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Discretionary discount on L’AGENCE styles
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan
- Vacation, sick/personal days by Company Policy