Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a commercial temp (m/f/d) for our Buying Team for tweo weeks (week43 + 44 in 2022), to support us during the Order Phase. By being involved in the day-to-day business, you will gain a deep insight into the area of responsibility of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG. We offer you a versatile and responsible job, where your organizational and communication skills, but also your numerical understanding and analytical skills are in demand.What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business of our BOSS Menswear Buying Team, you will gain a profound insight into the tasks of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG
- You will support the Buying Team in creating the assortments for our own retail in Europe, as well as for the online channel. In addition, you will be responsible for entering the orders
- You will work together with our interfaces Planning, Merchandising as well as Brand Management
- In this varied work environment you will have the opportunity to prove your theoretical knowledge in practice, to get to know the extensive activities in retail and to make interesting contacts
- You are completing or have already completed an apprenticeship or degree program
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have basic knowledge of Excel and an affinity for numbers
- You work conscientiously and in a structured manner
- You value teamwork, flexibility and working independently
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.