Global Brand Marketing Manager
Our Global Marketing team is growing, and we have a fantastic new role as Global Brand Marketing Manager. Working across a wide range of brand awareness driving activities including campaigns, partnerships, events and activations in our Dr. Barbara Sturm Spa & Boutiques, you will be responsible for ensuring the best-in-class execution of the brand across all channels and touchpoints.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage retail marketing for global spas & boutiques; execute local strategies for each market, as well as implement a global calendar across programming and events.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on new opportunities to drive awareness, repeat purchase and loyalty in our spas.
- Manage tiered brand partnerships and collaborations, owning end-to-end execution to ensure seamless execution across all marketing touch points.
- Manage ‘brand special projects’ including the Dr. Barbara Sturm College Ambassador Program.
- Collaborate on private client and retail opportunities, looking for ways to amplify and achieve content, earned media and any other KPI’s set.
- Conduct insightful, relevant competitor and marketing analysis, identifying meaningful gaps, partnerships and opportunities for the business.
- Contribute and collaborate with Global Head of Brand Marketing on tier A brand campaigns, supporting on strategic decision making, ideation and cross-functional execution.
- Organize and update all tracking documents and budget information per project. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including E-commerce, Social, Creative, PR, Education) to ensure brand marketing plans are effectively implemented across owned channels on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Support the Global Marketing team with any administrative and/or budgetary tasks. Partner with the wider Marketing team to prepare for partner, retailer, internal and external stakeholder meetings; participate in stakeholder meetings
- Deliver ad hoc projects upon request.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience working in a marketing function, ideally within the cosmetics or luxury industry with experience in retail and/or events.
- Action and results oriented marketeer that works well in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communicator, flawless attention to detail, agile multi-tasker, well organized and strong administrative skills.
- Enthusiastic team player, with a proactive attitude. Able to adopt a flexible approach to managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident to work cross-functionally, present and galvanize teams behind a shared vision and plan.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK, if invited to attend an interview.