Social & Community Coordinator
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Social & Community Coordinator to join our Social Media team.
You will assist the Social Media Manager in defining and executing an engaging social media and community management strategy that reflects Dr. Barbara Sturm core brands value and identity whilst spearheading the growth, inclusion and elevation of our community.
You will also work alongside other teams including: Customer Services to ensure insights and learnings are applied to our social media strategy and content, as well as the wider business.; and Creative Producer to concept, brief and create content for our growing Dr. Barbara Sturm social media channels, as well as publishing and providing performance overviews.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Social Media Manager in defining and implementing the community management strategy with a focus on growing, nurturing, and elevating
- Supporting the Social Media Manager with the planning and production of reactive, community-centric and trend-led Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube and Pinterest content, with innovative concepts to elevate core brand values and campaigns
- Engaging with our community and retail partners across owned and earned content on a daily basis, ensuring our brand Tone of voice and values are present in every interaction
- Keeping your ear to the ground on emerging trends within the community, ensuring opportunities are highlighted to relevant stakeholders within the wider marketing team and implemented when appropriate
- Planning reactive, trend-led and optimised social content calendars with innovative concepts to elevate core brand values and campaigns
- Identifying third-party creators to collaborate with on content for your respective channels; working with the wider marketing team to ensure talent speaks to core brand values
- Creating high quality, self-shot social content, when required
- Curating and presenting a quantitative and qualitative monthly report on community insights from the Dr. Barbara Sturm and wider beauty community and beauty industry, to inform social content calendars and strategy, as well as wider business objectives for DRSTURM.COM
- Collaborating with the Head of Customer Service to understand what our community want to see from the brand and our social channels, ensuring feedback is exchanged and learnings applied to content calendar and assets
- Supporting the Social Media Manager in the production of all social-first content for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, collaborating with the Creative Coordinator and Creative Producer to ensure all new briefs are optimised for their respective channel and audience
- Sourcing on-brand, user-generated content to elevate our community and brand across our social channels and wider marketing activity
- Scheduling and posting all Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest content in an optimised and timely manner
- Supporting with the curation of a quantitative monthly performance report for all social channels, identifying key learnings and actions
- Supporting the Social Media Manager in identifying new tools and opportunities, leading the implementation and tests of these across relevant channels where appropriate
- Passion for luxury beauty and lifestyle, with an established and evolving knowledge of current trends, culture and community
- Proven track record of growing and nurturing a beauty community as well as increasing brand awareness and engaging a large social audience
- Experience in content creation, with a natural creative flair and eye for luxury aesthetic Passion & real knowledge on specific platforms: Tik Tok, YouTube
- Excellent command of written English, both creatively and grammatically Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high output
- Organised and efficient in managing both personal and stakeholder’s time
- Experience assisting multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience and established knowledge of using social media and ecommerce analytics tools i.e. Dash Hudson/Social Bakers/Sprout Social/Google Analytics Certificate, associate degree, or bachelor's degree in related field
- Working experience in a marketing function within the luxury beauty industry preferred
Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK, if invited to attend an interview.