Since 1860, Frette has produced masterfully-crafted linens and home furnishings of unparalleled quality. Based in Monza and Milan, Italy, Frette employs only the finest fibres and most skilled artisans to craft a range of products that have come to embody luxury, comfort and creativity around the world. Known as the best in luxury linens, Frette bed linens can be found in many of the world’s most prestigious hotels, from The Ritz to The Peninsula, as well as in the most discerning private homes, yachts and jets. Today, Frette operates over 100 boutiques worldwide and retails online.
Frette is seeking an experienced CRM Manager to develop and implement a CRM roadmap for Frette across the different business units in order to drive revenue via the client experience with the brand.
This an exciting opportunity for someone to come on board and establish Frette CRM practices and programs from the ground up!
The role requires a mix of analytics, strategic planning, cross-departmental working, critical thinking and ability to execute first hand.
CRM Strategy & Analytics:
- Develop and implement strategy for online and offline customers, developing guidelines and KPI's, leveraging new technologies & platforms to reach and engage Frette clients (existing and potential)
- Leverage the customer database and available sales data, to deliver actionable insights, segmentation and targeting opportunities and strategic programs for short term and long term impact.
- Identify strengths, pain points and key aspects of the customer experience journeys in Frette’s multichannel environment, and provide inputs to optimize ROI
- Design, develop, implement and monitor customer engagement initiatives (through clienteling and client outreach initiatives) to drive loyalty and repeat business across different segments of the customer base.
- Develop monthly analytics dashboards with consolidated results across website, stores, social media, online advertising, direct mail and email. Analyzes data and provide and manage actionable plans to help drive further optimizations.
- Create, monitor, and present best practice performances, as well as acquisition and attribution models for multichannel initiatives
- Working closely with departmental stakeholders (Retail, Ecommerce, Customer Service, Marketing, & Merchandising) to ensure consistent execution and follow-up of the clienteling strategy, CRM tools and resources.
- Partner with Corporate Marketing team to define seasonal strategies and tactics for new launches, events or activations.
- Partner with Retail teams to constantly develop and follow-up on action plans to grow existing top clients, and develop new.
- Drive sales by managing successful performance of customer-driven KPIs at store and specialist level, leveraging the monthly reports and analytics.
- Support stores by providing targeted clienteling resources specific to business needs, events or experiences to ensure ROI, attendance and client development.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years CRM experience with strong analytical and strategic background within a multichannel environment
- Experience with analytic tools: GA, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI
- Advanced Excel Skills, SQL, and Google Sheets
- Experience with retention, acquisition and/or lifecycle marketing campaign experience
- Experience with segmentation, journey planning
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Project management skills
- Communication skills and ability to translate data in actionable inputs
- Strategic thinking and ability to balance business and brand considerations, both big picture and day-to-day
- Genuine understanding of and appreciation for luxury brands and customers experience standards
This role follows a hybrid schedule - 2 days/week in office presence required.