Chief of Staff
About This Role:
Vivrelle is seeking a Chief of Staff to help solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance. Reporting to the Founders, the Chief of Staff will be responsible for supporting the management team and furthering the company’s vision. The Chief of Staff will act as a management consultant within the organization, often moving from one area of the business to the next, offering recommendations on process improvements, aiding in strategic initiatives and partnerships, and playing a key role in fundraising. The Chief of Staff will be instrumental in deciding and implementing how we measure the progress of the team and organization as a whole.
The Chief of Staff will work closely with the Founders on strategic leadership vision, recruitment, budgeting, staffing and internal training. Decision-making, coaching, critical thinking, communicating, and organizing are crucial qualities to have as an individual.
Our ideal candidate has experience in technology and startups and is looking for a role where s/he can have extraordinary impact. A fashion background is a major plus! You love analytics and base your decisions on data. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing cross-functional initiatives. No task is too big or too small for you, you do what it takes to get the job done and are comfortable wearing many hats.
This role reports directly to the Co-Founders and is a full-time position in our Manhattan HQ.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Thinking proactively about our business needs/wants and areas of the business that may need process improvements
- Working closely with the management team on annual budgeting and resource planning
- Implementing processes that help the organization (new KPIs, templates, etc.)
- Researching and implementing special projects from management
- Having a long term mindset how of how the company should experiment and grow into the future
- Assisting the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules
- Analyzing and compiling competitive research and industry best practices to help guide strategic business decisions
- Identifying any organizational issues or areas for optimization, preparing and presenting business solutions
- Working with the team on implementing solutions
- Assisting in the creation of fundraising materials, processes and conversations
- Aiding in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of creative projects
- Keeping executives organized with logistics, meetings, and emails throughout the day
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as an operator in a technology business or as a management consultant or investment banker
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Experience creating processes and managing teams
- Proven ability to use data to optimize and drive business solutions
- You are flexible, passionate and a team player
- You are comfortable with scrappy environments where speed matters
- You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for this field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to travel as needed
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Familiarity with tech and start-up environment
- Experience in the fashion and/or luxury space