With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.WHOLESALE OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE About THE ROLE
The Wholesale Operations team is ultimately responsible for delivering the highest level of service; ensuring our customers receive their goods on time, every time, and in the most efficient way. The team are essential to the PVH Wholesale business, they are a central point for communication, managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally in order to deliver operational excellence.
The team are an ambitious, motivated and focused group of people all working hard to achieve the department's vision, to be the best Wholesale Operations team in the industry. There is no better time to join them.
Reporting in to the Wholesale Operations Manager the Wholesale Operations Representative has accountability for the relevant product categories across multiple independent accounts. Responsibilities include order book management and shipping against target for customer accounts across both brands.Responsibilities include:
- Be the key point of contact for our customers
- Facilitate bi-weekly order book management meetings with the Sales team to go through the delivery and financial status of the independent accounts Order Book
- Own the assigned Order Book to meet company targets and objectives as well as customers' expectations
- Maintain customers' master data and inform the Senior Representative for updating in WASUP
- Ensure all Forward Orders placed by the Sales team have been transmitted correctly by checking the price list, currency and minimum order quantities by delivery date
- Generate and send order overviews
- Monitor all orders that come through the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Enter and check customers' purchase orders (POs) when necessary, identifying and reporting any discrepancies that could affect the business
- Ensure all customer product processing requirements are set up correctly and adhered to
- Work closely with the warehouse in order to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers
- Organise and monitor all bookings for the customers that require them
- Compile and communicate delivery updates on a weekly basis, if required
- Manage and resolve all the customer discrepancies' on deliveries: shortages/overs
- Manage all faulty good queries raised by customers
- Place all stock/markdown orders on behalf of the customer and/or Sales team if not possible via the B2B. Otherwise guide the customer to work via the B2B order entry
- Support customers with questions regarding B2B, setting up B2B accounts and maintain customer information in the B2B if required
- Work closely with the Credit Control department on credit block/pro forma/payment plan customers
- Ensure deadlines are met and general administration is completed as required by the Wholesale Operations Manager and Director of Operations
- Ensure the filing system is organised and up to date, making it easily accessible for reference for the Wholesale Operations team
- Support with other ad-hoc jobs to help support the Wholesale Operations team
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You have previous experience working within fashion, wholesale or retail logistics in a similar role/with e-commerce accounts
- You Act with Purpose to problem solve and maintain a solution driven mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to work independently as well as with others in order to Collaborate to Win
- You have intermediate/advanced Excel skills. You're highly analytical and data driven, enabling you to Make Informed Decisions, supported with data, plus experience of manual and computerised filing systems
- You have experience on working with EDI accounts
- You Take Ownership of your work and have strong stakeholder management skills which Inspired Trust and the ability to build relationships with ease
- You're commercially astute and a confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels
- You Adapt Fast and work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace
- You have willingness to learn and develop, always Staying Curious about wider business and customers
- You have excellent customer service skills. Previous experience in SAP is preferred
- You'll be fluent in Dutch as well as English
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid