At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Planner looking to further their career within our EMEIA regional planning function, managing both the Mainline & Digital channels for Women's Accessories
As a planner your aim will be to drive the business through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, actionable reporting, and insightful commercial analysis.
By becoming a part of our team you will support in creating a world class, digitally enabled & integrated end-to-end planning & analysis team, which thinks commercially, connects across functions, and delivers efficient merchandise processes.
• Complete critical category analysis to support pre-market/seasonal reviews including regional OTB, product exits, key product deep-dives and option productivity.
• Provide input/recommendation to in-season trading for fashion and replenishment.
• Complete category analysis and re-forecasts on a weekly basis including replenishment, trade analysis, regional OTB, in-stock analysis and aged inventory for all Mainline & Digital channels.
• Work effectively as a member of a cross- functional department team (Merchandising, Planning & Allocation) by focusing on team objectives and communicating clearly.
• Experience as a Planner/Merchandiser
• Strong Planning and Forecasting Skills
• Decision making capability clearly driven by developing strategic product and business initiatives
• High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• SAP/BRRS skills preferred
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || GLOBAL PLANNING || n/a ||