With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. Position Objective
This position is responsible for managing the development and sourcing process from supplier allocation through to product delivery. This position works closely with key partners to deliver on the brand vision and value proposition throughout the process.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand
- Drives product execution ensuring styles are allocated to and received from suppliers with target cost,and delivery commitment information.
- Assists in engineering and resolution of any cost challenges - working with suppliers on challenges and communicating to key partners with a goal of resolving prior to milestone meetings.
- Reviews and evaluates supplier time & action calendars.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any issues pertaining to production or delivery.
- Assistsin the management of all development samples and submits.
- Partners with leader on the on-boarding of new suppliers/countries/factories.
- Drives product execution ensuring styles are allocated to and received from suppliers with target cost, and delivery commitment information.
- Assists in the organization of supplier meetings at NSSC.
- Establishes and cultivates strong relationships with all internal and external partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years' experience in production/ sourcing environment within apparel;3 + years preferred
- Costing experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft office suite; emphasis in Excel
- Exposure to FlexPLM or comparable software, preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.