Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an experienced Senior Global Marketing Manager HUGO (m/f/d) to join our Global Marketing HUGO team at our headquarters in Germany.What you can expect:
- Lead the creation and implementation of effective seasonal marketing concepts to build the HUGO brand
- Plan and set up milestone meetings, drive agenda and conversations, define action items and hold all stakeholder accountable. Create and own the necessary documents and templates and coordinate input from all stakeholders. OWN Seasonal brand milestone process. COORDINATE alignment with product milestone process
- Own and continually optimize the process of cross-functional and cross-channel alignment, proactively remove roadblocks, enable open dialogue and ensure continuous feedback loops
- Work closely with GMBC shared services to support in the development of marketing strategy, competitive analysis, campaigns, activations & benchmarks for the HUGO brand
- Manage and optimize budget, messaging, creative and channels in order to drive quantifiable results
- Support the creation and implementation of effective seasonal marketing concepts to build the HUGO brand
- Manage go-to-market priorities that effectively translate the brand vision into actionable plans
- Successfully completed business studies or a comparable degree and 5-7 years of professional experience in a strategic marketing role
- Experience in 360° project and partner management in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of organisational talent
- Conceptual thinking as well as a methodical and structured way of working
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English written and verbal skills required
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Ana Isabel Da Silva Gomes (ANA-ISABEL_DA-SILVA-GOMES@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.