The CVM Designer is an inspired designer whose brand appropriate designs support the global CVM department by creating and developing creative concepts/designs/sketches in 3D for global pop ups / pop ins. The ideal candidate is expected to be an open minded team player that has a strong drive for creativity and a strategic forward thinker.
Creative: candidate who works well on collaborative design research and strategic design process for pop up and pop in creatives for special projects worldwide. Adhere to design timeline. Quick in 3D and has polished rendering skills. Strong consideration in design development, problem solving and design process & design detail.
Organization : candidate with strong organizational skills that work well in time management and keeping track of multi project needs / briefs. Gathering all materials and organizing files for a fast paced creative environment.
Collaboration: Attend meetings to cross functionally review and present new ideas and work with the team on creative concepting. Attend overnight installations and be a team player to help designs come to life. Open minded and ability to take constructive feedback and direction. Capable of reacting / adapting to fast paced design environment.
Research: Proactively explores new techniques, materials, market trends, historic and brand references to inspire CVM design concepts. Document competitors' displays and maintain a digital library of inspiration, as well as contributing to the organization.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $71,910 - $97,290. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications
- A college degree in architecture/industrial design or related field.
- Creative background with 2+ years of design experience.
- Complete proficiency in Adobe Suite/InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator, Rhino and Keyshot.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Talented and inspired with a strong attention to detail..
- Team player; ability to work in a team setting is vital.
- Experience in luxury fashion or jewelry retail.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate in a fast paced environment.