3 days left
- Full Time
Edit New York, is a luxury women’s multi-brand boutique and online store. We carry designer brands such as Gabriella Hearst, Khaite, Stella McCartney, Toteme, Lulu Studio, Agolde, Ulla Johnson, and more. Our brand is known for its refined style and exceptional curation of women’s clothing with a styling point of view, we love quality and most of all we value strong service and relationships. We respect and value everyone who visits our shop or website and anyone who joins our team environment. We value kindness, and looking for a warm, friendly and welcoming individual that displays integrity across our team and on the floor.
Personal Styling Associate (in-store role)
- Talented and highly motivated stylist who is passionate for fashion, knowledgeable of designer collections and the luxury clothing market.
- Possess a passion for styling and working one-on-one with customers. Exceptional personalized service, catering to client needs, and helping them discover our assortment and building relationships beyond one sale.
- Understands and personifies the brand aesthetic and possesses a strong fashion sensibility. Extremely welcoming and friendly to ALL customers and store members. Leads by example on the floor. Exercises innovative and strategic ways to clientele: from social media, text, consignment packages, sending thank you notes and more.
- Always respecting clients' wishes first and foremost. Client communication via Social networking (Instagram), creating engaging social media posts, messaging (text or DM) regarding new arrivals and more.
- Results driven while being supportive and sharing expertise with other store members. Merchandise centric individuals, who understand our assortment and the designer collections (product knowledge). Understands fit and quality to make personalized recommendations based on client needs.
- Drive sales initiatives and facilitate client outreach.
- Maintain and support sales floor, floor sets and store needs. Consistently adhere to all store operations.
- Assist at store events or potential pop-ups and display leadership skills. This Associate will display integrity and kindness to all clients and boutique staff.