Senior People Administrator
We are looking for an experienced organised and proactive People Administrator to join our Global People team. Providing first class administration support, managing employee life cycle from new starter to leaver, and maintaining our people system and databases, you will ensure a smooth operation and great service for our people.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide comprehensive people administration support Update and maintain people systems (BambooHR) and databases
- Manage employee life cycle activities including create and maintain digital files; manage and track right to work documentation; issue offer letters & employment documentation; request and secure employment references; and process leaver administration
- Maintain and update organisation charts
- Communicate and respond to emails, escalate where appropriate
- Coordinate processes and procedures, book appointments and manage calendars
- Produce people information reports, as and when required
- Support People team members with ad hoc requests
- Proactive in problem solving and identifying opportunities for operational efficiency
- Undertake projects as and when required
- General administration and other duties
- Experienced administrator in an (international) People/HR office environment, preferably in retail and/or beauty industry
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices
- Handle information and data with discretion and confidentiality
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment; with ability to adapt and prioritise workload; and use initiative to seek out information where required
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail – able to efficiently produce and process information accurately
- Identify issues and recommend solutions; identify ways to efficiently operate
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft 365 including intermediate Excel skills
- Experience working with People information systems. BambooHR is desirable
- Professional, confident, energetic and passionate about People!
Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK, if invited to attend an interview.