Social Media Specialist
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for the development of the editorials calendar and participation in the content planning and overall strategy.
- Coordination with different stakeholders within the company for assets and digital initiatives.
- Identify and interpret new Social Media trends.
- Support in acquisition of new Social Media tools.
- Solve challenges with social solutions, through a creative, innovative and data-driven approach.
ORGANIC SOCIAL MEDIA
- Community Management
- Monitoring of comments and messages
- Standard responses to enquiries
- Cross-department communication for special requests (customer services, archive…)
- Social Media Management
- Coordinate the editorial calendar for social channels, aligned with the Marketing Calendar
- Manage assets deliveries from the creative department
- Manage copy deliveries from the copywriters
- Scheduling and publishing communications on social channels
- Manage and support local Social Media activities
- Coordinate the editorial calendar with the local teams
- Manage assets deliveries to the local teams
- Review copy deliveries from the local teams
- Review communication proposals
- Manage reporting on performances
- Benchmark of competitors’ activities
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communication or similar
- 1+ year of Social/Digital experience in a luxury environment
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo, RED and all other social media best practices
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media trends, tools and applications
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a reactive and flexible attitude
- Efficiently collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and across cultures
- Able to work in an international environment
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Before you submit your application, CV or any other personal information to us, please review our Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.bally.eu/en/careers.html) to learn more about how Bally Schuhfabriken AG and its affiliates (“Bally”) will collect, handle and protect your personal information. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bally looks forward to receiving your application.