Assistant Merchant (all brands) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
This position provides overall support to the Merchant team in creating an exciting product assortment that meets or exceeds sales volume and profit for their area. Intuitively respond to customer feedback, market trends, and work with Merchant to develop action plans that drive growth and increased profitability.
- Partners with Merchant on developing a competitive merchandise assortment that is customer focused.
- Partners with Production and Allocation team to manage delivery flow and address issues as they arise.
- Creates strong partnerships among cross functional areas including Planning, Product Development, Planning, Marketing, and Allocation and Visual
- Manages all order entry and product attributing based on approved buy plan. Will initiate P.O. revisions when applicable.
- Manages organization of samples. Create tracking and maintain samples by season, classification, and delivery.
- Ensures ongoing coordination withDigital Commerce Merchandising Site Operationsand International teams on final assortment and any updates as needed.
- Travels to stores to connect with our customer.
- Reads and reacts to business needs with a sense of urgency.
- Perform Ad-Hoc reporting to aid in merchandising and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft- Excel proficient
- Basic knowledge of retail math
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert