At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple Product projects, bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements on technology and reporting projects in the portfolio. You will work in partnership with business experts and technology teams to identify & implement solutions to meet the needs of evolving business models. This role is reporting to the Senior Product Manager-Core Product and Traceability.RESPONSIBILITIES
PERSONAL PROFILEQUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Prepare and facilitate workshops by assimilating existing process content, identifying knowledge gaps, setting up the workshop agendas, identifying participants & creating workshop materials.
- Work at varying levels of detail, ranging from high level discussion at the start of the project, to capturing detailed requirements and working with the testing teams to scope and document test scripts.
- Communicate requirements to enterprise data and information leads, solution leads and development teams working collaboratively to develop solutions.
- Understand and visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Understand and uphold enterprise data and information principles in the development of both system and reporting solutions.
- Liaise closely with project/programme managers and Solution Architects to govern scope and manage any change requests.
- User Acceptance Testing of all solutions and reports working with project/Programme managers to prioritize defect fixes.
- Maintain and help to govern consistent Business Analysis methodology and ways of working across your stream and the wider domain.
- Deliver end-user training and hypercare support.
- •Transfer knowledge to BAU owners at close of projects.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and be extremely detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, processes and systems to put solutions in place
- BCS Certification in Business Analysis (or comparable) ideal but not required
- Delivery of at least 1 full project lifecycle in a Business Analyst role
- Delivery of both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables
- Experience in development and delivery of end user training
- Knowledge of Retail Fashion Sector
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || PRODUCT & SUPPLY CHAIN || n/a ||