The Office and Retail Assistant will be responsible for providing direct assistance to the Managing Director, and also give assistance to his/her leadership teams.
They will be responsible for all aspects of office management, ensuring procedures are followed appropriately and the office is maintained to the highest standard. They will host guests and cater for their needs, and support with the organization of company meetings and events. They will also support with head office operations and provide support to retail as needed. Key Responsibilities Office Management
- Ensure office opening and closing procedures are undertaken each day and that the general nature of Office is maintained
- Coordinate suppliers to the office (cleaner, security, stationary, kitchen and bathroom supplies, couriers, catering, etc.)
- Order and manage stock levels of all consumables for Office
- Order all office stationery supplies. Reconcile the expense area and ensure approval from all stakeholders
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to a professional standard and that all guests are catered for appropriately
- Organize gifts for staff members as necessary
Administrative and Personal Support Of Executive Team
- Collect, open, and forward all incoming mail to the appropriate staff member
- Package, label, dispatch and maintain records of local and international mail according to company procedure and in timely manner
- Assist in the induction and training of new staff in office protocols and ensuring such protocols are maintained
- Frequent and high-quality communication about events, facilities and expected internal etiquette.
Head Office Operations
- Provide professional and confidential representation of team
- Handle phone calls, both inbound and outbound, as appropriate.
- Book, coordinate and manage detailed travel schedules and itineraries for Managing Director
- Process monthly expenses and invoices.
- Organize lunches/dinners.
- Other administrative duties
- Provide personal support as appropriate
- Support office departments in daily activities such as collect, pack and ship architectural samples for projects in development, organising meetings, provide inductions for office new starters
- Planning and ordering of Office supplies, including paper, envelopes, office material and printing material.
- Oversee Office maintenance including material, cleaning, appearance and filing and facility management.
- Manage office general admin, scanning and filing of invoices
- Manage Vendors for all landline, mobile phones, and internet as well as for delivery options for office team members
- Previous experience in an Office Coordinator or Personal assistant role, preferably within the luxury, retail or creative industry
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands appropriately
- Experience in vendor management
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism in all interactions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure continuous improvement
- Admirable written and verbal communication skills and the ability to problem solve, influence and create positive stakeholder relationships
- Resilient, diplomatic, confidential and trustworthy
- Self-assured; ability to host and address people across all levels at the organisation with confidence
- Fluent in English
- Proven experienced in Managing Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Advance Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Strong attention to detail