With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The Business Strategy team was created to drive the success of the Region North PVH team (Netherlands, Nordic region, UK & Ireland). The function is in place to help the business make high impact, effective decisions that support sustainable business growth in the key pillars of success. The team adds long-term regional value by setting a regional strategy, facilitating world-class execution, understanding and sharing the drivers of the business, all while managing risks and identifying future opportunities.
The Data Operations team is instrumental in this success. The main objective of this team is to ensure that data from our external partners via EDI is reliable, valid and accurate. Data is fundamental in order for the Region to make informed decisions.
Reporting into the Data Operations Manager, the Data Coordinato role is responsible for ensuring that all of the data we receive from our partners is valid and complete. Partnering with stakeholders across the organisation, this role will ensure that all data flows are working as intended and supporting where necessary. This role balances data validation with analytics and problem solving skills.Responsibilities include:
- Data management and validation; making sure that the all the data received from our strategic partners is valid and complete on a weekly basis
- Data Support; business partnering with various stakeholders across the Region and in our European headquarters to identify complex data related issues
- Use data analysis, regular maintenance and check and insight to solve data related issues, ensuring that all data flows are working as intended.
- In future, own elements of data project management, allowing for continuity across the full region
- Maintenance of existing EDI connections to include regular validation, setting up new sites across various data systems
- Support with adapting and changing processes to support current and future EDI connections
- Key support in building and setting up new EDI connections with partners, identifying the best possible method of connection and ensuring that the connection process is as smooth as possible.
- Continuity: to ensure that we create a solid and future proofed data foundation for the Region, supporting in process improvement as well as process documentation.
- Adhoc operational data tasks to support the overall team objective; to ensure reliable valid and accurate data for the Region to make informed decisions.
- Supporting the Data Operations manager identify opportunities within the Region to simplifying and restructure data through EDI.
- As required, provide point of contact support for any data related issues or help that are not IT related
- Simplifying, structuring, and reorganizing shared data within the Wholesale Operations team across Region North
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You have previous experience working with EDI connections, in a data driven environment
- You are a self-starter and Take Ownership - eager to learn and Act with Purpose to solve any data related issues.
- You have advanced Excel skills. You're highly analytical and data driven, enabling you to Make Informed Decisions
- You are comfortable working with large data sets, ensuring that all data is maintained and validated to the highest standard - high attention to detail
- You naturally Stay Curious, always looking for ways to innovate within the EDI space and discover new processes.
- You are able to Adapt Fast and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.