Centre Visual Merchandiser, Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein - Battersea
- Tommy Hilfiger
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 10 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
CENTRE VISUAL MERCHANDISER
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands.
As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Centre Visual Merchandiser plays a key role in achieving these standards, they are responsible for maintaining the brand identity, promoting the product and delivering an exceptional elevated standard of display and visual presentation of the windows for a retail centre of stores.
- Fully manage the visual proposition for all brands in location by promoting the brand merchandise and delivering an exceptional standard of elevated visual presentation both inside and in the windows for a full retail centre.
- Be aware of sales budgets, mystery shops, VM visits and model store.
- Support the install all window schemes to an excellent standard, and maintain on a daily basis.
- Style all mannequins; these can be dressed to guideline, local market and as per market direction.
- Participate and lead staff meetings, as needed and keep the team up to date with moves, direction and changes.
- Implement and manage, with the support of the Store Managers, the brand visual guidelines, ensuring market specific direction is considered.
- Monitor and support the Store Managers and department managers with the money mapping of VM presentation and react accordingly.
- Work in collaboration with the Country/Channel VM manager and Store Managers to map the floor space and location of the collections looking at the store's option counts of new and existing product lines.
- Support with the pre planning, delivery and execution of SALE and Model store to market guideline mapping sales plan with Country/Channel VM manager and Store Managers.
- Maintain strong product knowledge regarding merchandise in order VM correctly and to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Support the Store Managers by ensuring the sales team delivers consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Support the Store Managers in training the store team on visual execution and standards.
- Assist the Country/Channel VM manager in the execution, coaching and training of brand and seasonal guidelines within store.
- Walk the windows daily to identify product challenges and daily standards of presentation
- Work in collaboration with the key department managers to achieve best VM standards for the store managers of all brands in the location.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to understand key planned activity, reporting back to VM HQ.
- Support the delivery of marketing events in the location.
- Develop strong relationships with other Centre VM and Field VM teams. Contributing to HO VM meetings where necessary.
- Assist the Country/Channel VM manager by contributing to Model store guidelines.
- You'll have 3+ years retail experience with the ability to follow brand guidelines and understand the basics of Visual merchandising.
- You'll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a creative, commercially aware and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have a proactive and solutions oriented mindset always acting with integrity.
- You'll have strong organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Worked within centre locations.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert