About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next. About the Role
In this role, you will embody our value of Doing The Right Thing by protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in a energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is critical to driving our Brand power, enduring customer relationships, and exuding our commitment to team and values. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Support strategies, standards, and processes to implement an Asset Protection strategy to mitigate risk and loss within our Gap Inc stores
- Assist with the implementation and continued execution of the shortage reduction program
- Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions
- Determine the assignment of appropriate Asset Protection resources (i.e.: agents, technology, etc.) to address shortage reduction opportunities
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests
- Exchange and verifies job related information to provide support
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Experience in customer service and/or a high-pressure, multitask environment to drive results, coach, and collaborate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Ability to actively learn and immediately apply learnings into decisions and behaviors
- Ability to manage and prioritize their time; able to multi task
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans.*
- Company match for donations and volunteer time*
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Virtual health care 24/7*
- Maternity/Parental Top Up.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.