The Blue Box
Tiffany & Co…. the name installs images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box.
A visit to Tiffany is a special event for our customers, whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams - of style, glamour and love - and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our Sydney store.
Be an inspiring mentor, agile team player, passionate coach, and role model for perfection. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
Tiffany & Co. offers a lifetime of opportunities for a dynamic self-driven individual. We offer a variety of resources to inspire your best possible performance, with your self-driven desire for exceeding sales expectations combined with our excellent training and development programs; you will thrive in this service-orientated environment.
As a key member of our management team, your role is to effectively lead and cultivate our Tiffany Client Advisors. With a strong focus on collaboration across all functions, your role is to inspire and coach the sales team to elevate client experience and build relationships of lasting value; with not only our clients, but also with colleagues.
You will take ownership of your business, maximizing opportunities to achieve success in line with the company's initiatives and growth strategy. The ability to also focus on the intrinsic details to ensure the in-store experience is incomparable and luxurious will be of paramount importance.Ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have at least five year's experience leading a sales team within a customer-focused environment. We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference, whether its experience in Retail, Hospitality or Aviation Industries… A dynamic service-driven personality is essential along with the following:
- Genuine credibility - the ability to sell to high value clients, model professionalism, agility and candid character
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- A college or university degree and previous gemological experience or qualification is advantageous.
- You will earn a generous salary, bonus and employee benefits on merchandise
- Join a high-performing team
- Caring, fun and dynamic team of 50
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group LVMH
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Flexible hybrid-working policy.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
To apply, please click Apply for this job
now and include a cover letter and resume. Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.