Throughout the work experience the student will gain experience in:
- Supporting the Leather goods and Accessories design team across all categories covering through stages from design to development.
- Assisting with technical packs, colour ups, CADS, placement artworks, shape mock ups, overviews and linesheets.
- Liaising with PD and passing of documents, launches and overviews.
- Liaising with RTW design team. Assisting with show prep.
- Assisting before and after all fitting/design reviews.
- Research for new seasons.
- Help ensuring all samples are received on time and preparing deliveries to factories and suppliers.
- Assist with prototypes, SMS, pre-production- and production samples.
- Co-operation with the Production Department.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Ideally doing accessories related studies including Leather Goods and Accessories
- IT skills
The work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education. The maximum length of the placement is 6 weeks, unless it is accredited by your school in that case it can be up to 12 months.