Digital Fraud Analyst - Las Vegas, Nevada
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To support the APP team mitigate against business losses, specifically in the arena of digital fraud. This will involve, responding to and investigating cases of digital fraud in a timely manner and in line with Burberry's processes.
- Review & respond to global digital chargebacks within a required timeframe, manage global online chargeback platforms and dispute process from end to end. Maintain up to date reporting.
- Support investigations on customer claims reported to Customer Service with a specific focus in the Americas and conduct follow up research as required.
- Support daily Customer Service inquiries on orders declined during fraud screening. Recover transactions by providing additional information to fraud business partners.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging behaviours by provide detailed weekly chargeback and claim updates to Fraud Manager on trends.
- Act as resolutions specialist for customer order queries related to claim and disputes.
- Provide regular coaching and education to partners including the hubs and Customer Service.
- Support on Cyber and GDPR requests.
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Prior experience working within Digital Fraud prevention (e.g. Solution Provider, Merchants or Financial Institutes)
- Experience working with or alongside Customer Service preferred
- Confident with a proven ability to work in a team and independently
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Order Recovery Rate
- Claim turnaround time
- Chargeback response rate
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || Nevada (US-NV) || Las Vegas || CORPORATE AFFAIRS || AMERICAS - ASSET & PROFIT PROTECTION || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert