With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands (Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger) and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding colleague experience.
The Talent Acquisition team are determined to find the best people for PVH whilst ensuring the candidate journey is a positive one!
We are currently recruiting for Talent Acquision Specialist to join our retail talent acquisition team looking after retail recruitment for north Europe (UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Nordics).
Based in London and reporting to the Retail Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist works closely with our Head Office/Retail colleagues to ensure teams are fully resourced and operational with top tier talent.
We currently have our offices in Brompton Road and Regents Street. However from the first half of 2023, we'll be moving to our brand new offices in White City.Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the daily running of a professional, friendly and engaging resourcing team that lives up to and delivers behaviors based on the PVH Values
- The end to end recruitment cycle, delivering a high quality best practice internal recruitment service across all positions for their respective business areas
- Oversee the management of all recruitment advertising channels, recruitment spend and costs for head office recruitment
- Reporting spend, savings and KPI overview to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager on a monthly basis
- Manage the candidate journey, liaising with applicants, answering questions, arranging interview and providing competent feedback
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have previous experience of recruitment ideally for a fashion retailer
- You'll be an expert research with experience managing the full recruitment life cycle, (including marketing, advertising, interviewing).
- You'll Stay Curious, displaying strong market knowledge and constantly keeping up to date with recruitment trends and the wider industry
- You'll Inspire Trust, demonstrating strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll Take Ownership and be skilled in analysis, time management, problem solving and innovative thinking
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
- You'll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, you Act With Purpose and communicate with impact across all levels.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
The benefits include:
- Generous staff discount
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Pension through salary sacrifice
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Company Bonus
- Health cash plan
- Voluntary dental
- Access to financial wellbeing hub
- Employee Assistance programme
- Headspace - mindfulness and wellbeing app
- Learning & development opportunities
All benefits are subject to change at the discretion of the company