Total Rewards Lead
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 22 Dec 2022
What you'll do:
- Evaluate the competitive market for positions in the company both internally and externally and recommend changes as necessary to maintain a highly competitive compensation structure
- Support Talent Acquisition in researching and preparing compensation offers for new hires
- Lead submissions of company data to survey providers
- Help to create and maintain compensation structures
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with benefits analysis, as well as coordination of the company's annual benefits open enrollment
- Manage inbound requests from stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical or quantitative role involving Compensation, Benefits, or Total Rewards
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business functions
- Proficient in excel
- Familiarity with Radford survey data, or equivalent use of survey data
- Ability to set and manage competing priorities
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good teammate with a strong client service mentality, as well as a willingness to participate and help others
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert