Digital Project Manager, Web
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry is looking for a Digital Project Manager with Agile delivery experience to project manage delivery for the Digital department.
Burberry Digital has an exciting and varied roadmap to deliver strategic initiatives that will grow the Digital business including, but not limited to, initiatives on our website, mobile apps and third party platforms. Our plans are designed to inspire our customers, delivering a personalised experience that drives revenue in our Digital channels but also in store, recognising digital as a key touchpoint for our store customer. As a digital project manager at Burberry you will join a project management team working in a matrix environment with multiple disciplines including technology, creative and marketing teams. You will be results focussed and you will manage outcomes and project deliverables through to launch, on time and to budget.
• Manage projects from inception through to delivery.
• Responsible for orchestrating the delivery of the User Experience, Development, Testing and Adoption of a project - working closely with a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners and Engineers.
• Iterate the delivery process for the team to ensure the team are working efficiently and effectively.
• Facilitate Agile ceremonies for the team, communicating agendas and outcomes
• Orchestrate the deliverables from the team, holding the team members accountable to their commitments.
• Manage resources across departments.
• Monitor and report monthly.
• Own the ongoing communication of delivery status to stakeholders.
• Facilitate and assist the team in vendor selection and management.
• Facilitate and support the team and unblock issues from around the business.
• Raise risks to team members and stakeholders when necessary.
• Help team members prioritise their work in alignment with business priorities.
• Proactive character capable of driving the project forwards in a positive way - with a hunger for inspiring change and operational improvement.
• Excellent a knowledge and working experience in Agile and an understanding of Jira and continuous delivery.
• Understanding and certification in Agile and an understanding of Agile Project Management approaches and how to apply them.
• Industry experience working within a digital team, could be from an agency, consultancy or client side.
• Experience working with offshore teams and agencies.
• A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful.
• A passion for retail and customer is essential.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert