an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You have a love of the customer and want to know all there is about her in order to support the creation and execution of campaigns and programs that resonate with her and drive sales. You have an analytical mindset and enjoy thinking critically. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a sharp eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. In support of campaign/program creation and execution across all channels (email, site, retail, digital & print), you might be partnering with the Analytics team to assess the potential impact of planned campaigns or liaising between internal and external stakeholders to develop and align campaign content. You might also be spending time managing the annual CRM program calendar and tracking topline results to ensure our programs are meeting revenue forecasts. You might be analyzing and extracting insights from past and current promotions to inform future programs and propose opportunities for campaign optimizations. You might also be assisting in the development of testing plans, briefs, and proposals in partnership with cross-functional teams, as well as monitoring the competitive landscape and bringing forward insights and new ideas to stay ahead. You might be helping to drive the data-driven clienteling programs across all Retail and Outlet stores. You might also be supporting budget maintenance and tracking as needed. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field
- At least two years of experience in data-driven marketing, analytics, or a related role
- Prior experience with CRM, CDP, and/or Marketing Activation tools
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (ideally Tableau) and understanding of Business Intelligence tools
- Proficient and confident in Excel and PowerPoint, with strong presentation-building skills.
Customer is at the heart of the CRM & Loyalty team. We are customer champions, driving strategies that win the hearts and wallets of existing and future customers. We work cross-functionally to inspire and drive customer centricity across the organization. We take an entrepreneurial and agile approach to building and executing best-in-class customer strategy and programs designed to drive frequency, retention, and long-term loyalty. If you have a passion for data-driven, customer marketing and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, our team would love to hear from you.How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 95,000.00 USD - 125,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .