Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To complete ourGlobal Social Media & Influencer Team we are looking for a Social Media Manager (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Coordinating our global social channels, special projects and campaigns
- Differentiate strategies and tactics among socials, increasing overall reach and engagement with a major focus on Youtube, Instagram and Tik Tok
- Manage and improve Youtube social strategy: content briefing native to the platform, alignement with paid strategy improving channel positioning within the fashion industry, being on op of new features and formats, renew the look & feel of the channel
- Develop and provide analytical reports and performance measuraments to generate actionable insights and continuous improvements
- Maintain the social accounts making sure all content and features are up-to-date to ensure a seamless customer journey for our global audience. Keep up with new social formats, beta tests, derive recommendations and optimize tactics
- Collaborate closely with Influencer Marketing Team to ensure contents and calendars coordination
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders as Social Media Team, Influencer Marketing Team, Global Media & Digital Innovation, Art Direction and Content Production, Ecommerce Team, Agencies, etc
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within partnerships, emerging platforms, and product betas
- High level of knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly Youtube, Instagram and TikTok
- Content Creation Skills as Photoshop and Indesign are a plus
- Proven track record of planning and execution of social first campaigns
- Experience with social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools and data driven insights
- A passion for innovative digital marketing, new technology and disruptive storytelling is key
- Knowledge of the fashion influencers and Tik Tok creators network
- Very solid project management skills required
- English, full professional proficiency
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.