At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager , the Customer Service Administrator is responsible for managing end to end enquiries on a range of technical points in the customer journey via phone, e-mail and Teams messaging with internal colleagues.
Using messaging channel, interact and create an elevated experience for some of our customers in the Middle East.
In line with Burberry's values, you will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge and expertise to cultivate relationships that drive a positive experience for external and internal customers alike. RESPONSIBILITIES
Communication and process :
- Provides delivery of excellent service on each internal contact supporting the internal customer satisfaction and assisting the Customer Service team colleagues with customer engagement and problem solving.
- Advocates Burberry services through elevated delivery of support across channels in order to support the Customer Service team.
- Responsible to provide a smooth communication with the warehouses, carrier partners, some store teams and Supply Chain teams in order to spot and resolve ongoing issues.
- Utilise internal systems to provide admin support for the internal quality scheme
- Maintain trackers and logs for superb case management
- Other admin duties as needed
- Working seamlessly with other admin team members to ensure a smooth flow of work throughout the year and particularly in peak period
- Attention to detail to complete all updates and handover with team
- Bring ideas for continuous improvement to manager and into team meetings
- Arabic and English speaker (written and verbal)
- Passion for delivering amazing service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to deal with conflicting priorities with ease
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9011 || n/a ||