Based in Montreal, this position will lead the development, ongoing execution and coordination of written content activities on behalf of BUGATCHI. The role will support BUGATCHI’s business objectives and evolve our digital footprint, emphasizing engagement, conversion and ensuring strong integration with and across the brand’s marketing campaigns. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for fashion and communication. **Strong performance in this position can lead to a full-time position.
- Write the e-commerce copy, including product descriptions, SEO-driven texts and other copy requests.
- Maintain strict standards of quality control to ensure content is consistent, accurate, and relevant brand message.
- Maintain a rigorous schedule that meets deadlines to produce optimal content for each content need or initiative.
- Assist in writing, implementing and updating tone, approach, and stylistic guidelines.
- Execute on content strategies for ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Write all copy related to the brands' loyalty and personalization programs, including email, SMS and website as well any other brand related initiatives.
- Complete technical briefs for all copy, including site links, fine print, and segmentation directives.
- Consistently apply writing standards reflective of the brands' voice and best practices.
- Ensure alignment with the brand creative, marketing and e-commerce calendars, applying updates to the copy of impacted channels in a timely manner.
- Participate in editorial and content approval meetings led by the Marketing team.
- Develop effective relationships and partnerships with the marketing, creative and e-Commerce teams gaining feedback and approvals on digital content in a timely manner to meet publishing deadlines.
- Leverage email, SMS and web data to optimize performance and conversion goals.
- Perform competitive and linguistic trend research.
- All other related tasks, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Fashion, Journalism or related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of writing experience, preferably in a fashion and/or e-commerce environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent research, project management multi-tasking skills.
- Mastery of English grammar, spelling and usage including the ability to craft culturally.
- Strong command of fashion terminology.
- Highly motivated and team oriented with great cross-functional collaboration/communication capabilities.
- Knowledge of fashion and product construction/details.
Unfortunately, due to the receipt of a significant number of applications, only selected candidates will be promptly contacted to proceed with our interview process and, therefore, we will be unable to respond to email, fax and telephone inquiries regarding your application status. Thank you for your submission and interest in employment at BUGATCHI.