By Malene Birger is looking for a full-time intern to join the PR team at our showroom in Copenhagen. The position runs for at least six months from January 2023.
- Samples management – lend outs and gifting
- Showroom coordination
- Send out press releases, invitations and press material to print and online press
- Influencer marketing support, seeding and reporting
- Monitor and log daily coverage
- Compile monthly press reports considering online + print press and social media coverage
- Assist in coordination and execution of press days and events
- Support the PR team in relevant marketing and communication tasks
Skills & Requirements
We expect that you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, informal and creative environment
- Have strong organisational skills, are detail-oriented and committed
- Are service minded, positive and love working with people
- Are structured and work well independently
- Have knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry
- Are preferably enrolled in a business academy or university studying marketing or related field of study
- Are fluent in English
- A creative workspace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues where we are ready to offer you a lot of responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Growing your professional network
The internship is an unpaid full-time position.
Start date: Beginning of January 2023
If it sounds interesting, please submit your application and resume.
We will interview candidates on-going until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to receiving your application!