Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months with immediate effect.What you can expect:
- As part of the collection creation process, you will assist in all tasks related to the development, digitalization and sourcing of outer fabrics
- You are involved in the communication with our national and international suppliers as well as in the interface functions
- Supporting developments with our design team, pattern designers, and technical developers
- Assisting with supplier submissions for various outer fabrics
- Supporting the creation of fabric cards and constantly adding the necessary information throughout the development process
- You are studying fashion design, apparel technology or textile management or are attending a fashion school, or have already successfully graduated as a fashion tailor or similar
- You like to work creatively and have an interest in high-quality materials and sustainability
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office and Photoshop
- You have a good to very good command of written and spoken English
- You are a team player, committed and have organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.