What's inside the Blue Box?
Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception. We are looking for a people-motivated and sales-driven Team Manager to help lead our Galleria Mall team. You will work closely with clients on the sales floor and effectively manage and inspire the team to success as a motivating mentor.Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
Reporting to the Store Manager, and as a member of the management team, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets. You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing outstanding client service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. customer service standards
- Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives
- Become an expert on product and sales training modules
- Assist in supervising, developing, and training designated staff and supervisors
- Assist with recruitment and delivery of onboarding for new starters
- Key-holder responsibilities, such as opening and closing of the store
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany & Co. designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
To be the next Team Manager to join our team, you will have:
- A minimum three year's retail leadership experience within a luxury retail environment
- A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays
- Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply