The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Vice President, Global Retail Excellence. Responsibilities include administrative support, planning and coordinating meetings, conferences and business travel along with other general office responsibilities such as expense reporting and supplies. Location: This position is in-person 5 days/week at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY. Key Accountabilities: Communication & Coordination
- Calendar - Schedule meetings and ensures that all preparations are made prior to the meeting time. Book conference rooms, arrange dialing instructions, register visitors, order food (when necessary) and have all materials printed and ready for all participating parties - particular focus for senior level steering committee meetings.
- Event Planning - Assist in logistical preparation of conferences and meetings including selecting the site, finalizing contracts, coordinating the catering, and conference room. Assist in conference material preparation.
- Travel - Book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements (for complicated international and domestic itineraries) as needed (flights, hotels, car rentals, reservations, etc.).
- Presentations - Build and compile detailed Excel and PowerPoint documents for leadership and general internal and external meetings.
- Contract and PO management - partner with procurement, leadership to help the coordination of contracts and POs.
- Provide proactive support for ad hoc project and deadlines.
- First-line contact for the VP ensuring that all queries are delt with discretely and professionally, coordinating meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Provide professional and confidential representation
- Initiate and maintain departmental filing, photocopying, ordering supplies.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Track departmental vacation schedules, time off and coordinate all time-sheets.
- Once a year, support the organization of Retail Excellence meetings with regional teams
- Preparing accurate Expense Reports through Expense Visor
- Reconciling and processing invoices for key projects
The hiring range for this position ranges from $25.80 - $34.90/ hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years Assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys working with and supporting others
- Highly organized, self-starter, strong initiative
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Resilient, diplomatic, discreet, confidential and credible
- Maturity and discretion to handle confidential matters
- Phenomenal teammate and proactive personality