Sales Assistant; Ops
About the Kirna Zabete:
Kirna Zabête isn’t just your normal store. Here, fashion moments are made. As a 360-degree fashion experience, we celebrate multiple style personalities with the belief that everyone should dress for joy. Whether you’re going casual, getting ready for a gala, or just the type to wear Gucci to the grocery store, we bring the runway’s most covetable looks right to your fingertips. Since 1999, Kirna Zabête has been proud to be fashion’s happy place, creating a style mecca where you can browse a curated collection of designer fashion at our four uniquely vibrant stores, or shop our online experience, and leave looking lovely–again and again. Kirna Zabête currently has stores in Soho, East Hampton, Palm Beach and Bryn Mawr.
This role is accountable for assisting the Store Director & Retail Sales team in their sales and operations process, and deal processing for purchases within the retail department. The Sales Assistant will support the team by managing day-to-day responsibilities that support the growth of the business and help drive sales.
- Offer customer support in collaboration with the stylists
- Process orders and log data in appropriate channels
- Collaborate with the Store Director to ensure proper stock of packaging and supplies is maintained
- Collaborate with the Retail Sales Director and rest of the NYC team for monthly inventory checks
- Open packages being received to the boutique, and shipping out client packages when applicable. This may include shipping and receiving stock between store
- Collaborating with the Store Director for any deliveries or maintenance appointments at the NYC store.
- Assist in maintaining the store and stock room to visual standards
- Assist sales team with customer or brand-related projects as needed
- Manage and submit all cross-department requests to ensure completion to standards; This includes but not limited to: tracking and communicating updates in customer master data, weekly etc.
- Answer phones & direct calls to appropriate parties
- Greet clients
- Provide general administrative support as needed
Fashion Awareness Accountabilities:
- Maintain professional appearance that reflects the brand image
- Aware of fashion trends, particularly the brand vision for each new delivery
- Seek information about all new arrivals, including product knowledge about fit, color, fashion, etc. of Karina Zabete & competitors
- Use product knowledge and fashion expertise to create outfits for customers and suggest items to match their needs
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
- Previous Store Sales Assistant / support Experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative team player
- High School Degree required; college degree preferred
- Ability to work Holidays and weekends as needed to support retail events and demand
- Ability to thrive in a goal driven, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, high energy level, and team oriented.
- Strong Excel skills (knowledge of advanced formulas is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and Detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic; team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment