This is a very attractive role for a talented individual with administration and retail experience who is passionate about fashion and would be interested in joining a fast growing brand and international team.
- Overall responsibility for the operation of the brand's showroom and visual merchandising:
- Manage showroom assistant rota and schedule
- Assist and attend to showroom clients
- Scheduling showroom meetings and handle telephone enquiries
- Sample and stock management
Facilities and showroom supplies management
- Coordination of service and office supplies
- Being a keyholder for the office & showroom.
- Provide executive assistance to management
- Support management in projects and administration of the company's operation
- Diary and travel planning for Executive Management
- Represent the first point of contact for discussions with the CEO, filtering and prioritising enquiries and tasks
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years prior experience in fashion retail and administration
- Highly dynamic and organised individual with a passion for fashion and excellent customer servoce
- Well organised and effective person with good time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English.
- Fluency in additional European languages is an advantage.
- A self-starter and motivated person, who can demonstrate initiative and able to work independently Strong knowledge of MS Office package