With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Wholesale is a major player and contributor to the success of the Nordics + business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced wholesale environment is like no other offering, an engaging client experience.
The team is a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Sales Executive, the Junior Sales Executive is accountable for identifying, developing sales within the Nordics as well as driving growth and profitability.
You will become part of a high performing Team within our organization with colleagues in all the Nordic countries, contributing to the qualitative representation of the brand.Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for reaching Sales targets through active development and maximization of direct and forward order sales within all chosen channels and segments
- Present, explain and sell seasonal collection to partners during our seasonal sell-in periods
- Build and customize assortments per door, based on insights obtained during previous seasons
- Travel around in the Nordic visiting our partners to ensure our product presentation, training of staff, checking stock and making replenishment orders.
- Assist in budgetary planning for direct and forward order sales, by providing input for realistic budgets per door
- Deliver input on mid- and long term strategic direction for your segment, such as product and distribution strategies
- Gain in-depth understanding of markets by pursuing (field) market research and pass on relevant information (e.g. trends, competitor analysis, country analysis) to relevant stakeholders
- Build and maintain close relationships with external stakeholders Provide in-season support (e.g. order fulfilment issues, additions, B2B-portal, direct sales) and manage accounts in line with strategic direction for the market
- Provide (ad hoc) analyses and reporting for presentations to management and key stakeholders
- You'll have previous retail management or visual merchandising experience with proven track record working with sales, preferably within the fashion industry
- You should love driving / travelling around in Scandinavia to represent our brands
- You'll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease enabling you to Inspire Trust and Collaborate to Win
- You'll be a commercially astute and Make Informed Decisions, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace.
- You'll Stay Curious, displaying an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs.
- You'll Take Ownership; having excellent negotiation skills and an analytical mindset, always backing yourself with data, insights and product knowledge
- You'll Connect to Consumers by being customer focused, demonstrating a passion to deliver a quality service on time, every time.
- Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in local language (written and spoken), English is our business language
- Full Clean Driving License.
About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.