Digital Product Manager
Role: Digital Product Manager
Reporting To: Head of Ecommerce
Based In: Head Office
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (Hours, Days may change during peak)
The Role: A customer journey expert, continuously seeking and implementing improvements to ensure the best possible experience for all customer groups. Eliminating purchasing barriers from research to delivery.
- Review customer journey to across the Ecomm platform to suggest areas of improvement
- Acquire a deep understanding different customer types and requirements, using customer perspective suggest and implement journey improvements to optimise the customer experience, driving sales to achieve set sales or business KPIs.
- Review and assess best in class competitors to suggest areas for improvement across site functionality and customer journey experience.
- Manage the front end development, including assigning individual project tasks, ensuring the correct resources are available, facilitate regular update meetings and ensure all developments are completed on time.
- Establish project priorities and define roadmaps across the team to deliver outlined improvements Manage dev and 3rd party agencies to deliver agreed customer journey and functionality improvements
- Collaborate and collect cross department feedback to ensure the platform delivers an Omni channel proposition.
- Review and assess multi channel requirements and feedback to suggest platform improvements to facilitate the ecomm platform as the ‘business sales tool’ Understand the customer cross category purchase journey to ensure an optimised shopping experience Work to eliminate purchasing barriers and serve customer needs to optimise conversion
- Effectively communicate project progress, providing regular updates to the wider team on development, timelines, potential threats and opportunities across the business as appropriate
- Test and present options and recommendations for improvements, ensuring the end to end process connects and delivers the best possible customer experience. Build and maintain strong relationships across departments and with external agencies and stakeholders
- Represent the voice of the customer, the business and stakeholders to the team on a day-to-day basis Work with wider digital team to build a deep understanding of the customer and their needs
- Show leadership, a positive, proactive, problem solving nature to drive change and inspire the wider team
Ideally you will have*:
- You need to have 3-5 years eCommerce product owner/production/project management Experience of UX best practices and understanding of digital technologies
- Good understanding of eCommerce and the commercial realities of digital retailing Experience of prioritising when work from other teams is required to achieve desired outcomes
- A confident problem solver and an effective decision maker
- Ability to effectively prioritise and deliver positive change Attention to detail, with a high understanding of customer behaviour Analytical to drive data influenced decisions.
- Experience of managing all online marketing channel across devices – SEO, PPC, email, social advertising etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written Strong business judgment and decisions making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Great knowledge of using a CMS system (experience with Magento is desirable)
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are some perks:
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday.
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off from April until the end of August
- We are currently trialing reduced winter hours, we finish at 4pm every day
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme.
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
Our House is a home for everyone. We stand for diversity, equity and inclusion. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which every person can grow, be heard and feel like they belong.
We believe in and strive for a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace where we care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture, and we are committed to continually learning and evolving, to ensure that our House remains a safe and fair space for all who come through its doors.
*Sorry, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship or remote working.