US Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive
Role: US Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive
Reporting To: US Omni Sales Manager
Based In: NY Showroom
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
The US Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive role will support the Omni Channel Sales team by building our network of interior design contacts, through excellent communication and relationship skills and driving sales via the Trade and Wholesale channels. This role will strive to achieve sales targets for the US territory while upholding brand standards in the showroom.
- Deliver and exceed US Sales and Appointment Targets – including Trade and Wholesale channels
- Engage with customers in the Showroom, giving them an exceptional experience
- Hold client consultations to support project quotes, including in the showroom, design offices, and virtually
- Establish and maintain relationships with architects, builders, developers, designers, and other purchasing influences in the commercial market industry
- Maintain regular communication with customers and set appointments to present product collections.
- Become an expert in the territory with knowledge of the market, including all interior designers, architects, specifiers, etc
- Confidently conduct meetings and appointments with existing and new Trade and Wholesale customers to present key categories as well as seasonal collection launches, travelling to accounts when necessary
- Conduct events with interior designers in the Showroom to promote the brand and drive sales
- Become a product expert and display best practices when selling the collection
- Research and prospect new accounts that are on brand and will drive commercial growth
- Ensure all wholesale accounts are the best possible accounts for House of Hackney and they are consistently achieving the £10K annual minimum
- Manage forward pipeline to ensure all potential sales are converted, clients are kept engaged and all sales leads are maximized
- Run daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports in CRM to track sales progress in territory
- Adhere to company procedures including CRM management, delivery SLAs, etc
- Adhere to timelines – submit projects and feedback on time
- Ensure customers are well informed about orders and any status changes, while remaining attentive to customer needs
- Work remotely while travelling for business to ensure that all Head Office workload is managed
- Liaise with the Head Office in London for updates, feedback, meetings, etc
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as organized by the Production Team and maintain a full understanding of all product categories
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
- As an ambassador for the brand you must operate and represent House of Hackney at all times by adhering to company guidelines
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Minimum 2 years previous working experience with background in design/interior design, and/or luxury interior furnishings sales preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel for work, with overnight stays necessary on occasion
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage time effectively
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Coming with, and the ability to build and maintain, relationships within the A&D community
- Strong record of period over period sales growth and knowledge of building products ideally within the interior design industry
- Must be challenged and motivated by working in an entrepreneurial setting
- Team player: cooperative, builds relationships easily and support of peers, and encourages collaboration
- Must be flexible with scheduling to meet the needs of the business
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are some perks:
- Competitive base salary with eligibility for company bonus structure
- 21 Paid Days Holiday Allowance + 6 National Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday
- Health Insurance Plan
- 401K plan with company match
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products
Our House is a home for everyone. We stand for diversity, equity and inclusion. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which every person can grow, be heard and feel like they belong.
We believe in and strive for a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace where we care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture, and we are committed to continually learning and evolving, to ensure that our House remains a safe and fair space for all who come through its doors.
*Sorry, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship or remote working.