Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Events team we are searching for a Event Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take on responsibility to manage and coordinate projects within set budget guidelines which resonate with the mytheresa.com DNA
- Initiate inter-departmental communication once aims are set for projects/events
- Oversee/co-ordinate the work of Junior team members in line with Senior team members & Head of Events
- Create and share informative reports on current events and projects taking place in the market to share with team and ensure that the MYTHERESA event formats remain current
- Research and collect information on potential cities/locations/location agencies, suppliers to keep internal data base updated
- Manage communication with chosen external partners i.e. location agencies, florists, caterers, etc.
- Assist in the co-ordination of all logistical and organizational elements of events and special project
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in luxury fashion with emphasis on e-commerce or agency experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player with strong research skills
- Excellent communicator with willingness to travel
- Flexibility in terms of coordinating daily business and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- English fluency both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.