HR C&B Manager, China
Job Title: C&B Manager/ Assistant Manager, China
Reports To: Head of HR, China
Compensation and Benefits
- Support line manager for C&B related project, such as salary survey/benchmark, salary band, commission scheme, incentive, contest, etc.
- Control and manage the monthly payroll for office and retail with strict implementation of SOP and regularly check relevant salary information as necessary.
- Work with the HRBP to make a reasonable budget and control the cost.
- Support the process of annual merit increase and bonus by relevant guidelines, and work with HRBP to make it complete on time and within budget.
- Build the strategic roadmap for total rewards programs to drive continuous growth, create a competitive advantage for attracting talent and continuously evolve our employee experience
- Create and present comprehensive analysis and data to assess current compensation and benefit programs and provide market competitive and business aligned solutions using internal and external benchmark data sources
- Manage compensation and benefits programs and implement improvements.
- Ensure programs operate a high standard of consistency, accuracy, and are compliant with company policies and federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Provide compensation consultation to Leadership based on deep subject matter expertise
- Lead end to end process execution inclusive of developing project plans, driving project schedules and cultivating collaborative relationships across our global HR Team and business stakeholders to meet shared goals
- Leverage vendor relationships to deliver competitive and cost-effective benefit and compensation plans
- Manage Fesco to deliver qualified SSC service and great employee experience.
- Formulate HR overall processes, SOPs, policies and best practices to better support the businesses
- Support the HR internal workflow be more effective, efficient, accuracy and perfect.
- Provide and interpret company’s C&B policies/ procedures and programs to HRBPs and employees.
- Understand and apply company values and current HR policies regarding managed projects and programs (e.g., leave, terminations, offboarding);
- Conduct cross-functional data analysis, identify trends and escalated risks/concerns, and develop recommendations. In charge of all the people & cost related report Be the key person to consolidate all the HR related reports to line manager.
- Translatio work handover (incl. Fesco Service upgrade)
- Benefit Management: office staff’s clothing, other new benefits
- Commission scheme, salary structure review
- Other works assigned by line manager
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6+ years’ working experience in HR, C&B In-depth knowledge of HR practices and a proven background
- Good command of written and oral English
- Flexibility to work in ambiguous and fast-paced changing environment
- Quick learning, strong attention to details and data accuracy, analytical thinking Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Good interaction, communication, and problem-solving skills with Office Applications, including Excel, PPT, and user knowledge of HR applications like SAP, Workday is preferred