Dir, Quality Assurance Engineering - On site Ft Myers, FL. - 11215 Metro Pkwy
This position will own Quality Assurance initiatives and leverage real-world experience to lead both automated and manual testing teams. This role will promote a vision for an "Automation first" mindset across Quality Assurance and improve the quality of engineering delivery.
The position requires a strategic leadership approach, with strong cross-team and cross-functional collaboration skills. Providing enhanced testing practices moving toward continuous deployment with code change thoroughly tested and deployment ready.
- Defines the overall QA strategy and roadmap, overseeing the test automation strategy to ensure regression coverage of existing applications.
- Owns functional, regression, security, load, performance, accessibility, and mobile testing areas.
- Leads the QA teams in developing the QA framework and standards, finalizing a set of QA tools, and producing quality metrics to technology leadership regularly.
- Manages both manual and automated testing efforts in parallel with a stated mission of automating everything possible.
- Collaborates with the Product team to ensure requirements are well-defined and synchronized, serving as the primary contact in identifying issues with the products and systems.
- Champions Quality best practices and establish KPI's to measure quality.
- Assists in the resolution of conflicting priorities through the proactive communication of requirements, timelines, and stakeholders.
- Operates as an engaged leader who serves as a subject matter and QA expert for assigned programs and development initiatives.
- Drives a culture of change, excellence and innovation which constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- 10+ years of experience leading Software QA teams in a digital environment.
- Well versed in building software quality strategies that address process improvements leading to efficiencies and effectiveness
- Hands on experience with various types of testing (Systems functional Testing, Integration Testing, Security Testing, Multi Browser/Device Testing, Accessibility Testing, Mobile Testing, Load/Performance Testing and Manual/Automated Regression Testing)
- Experience with transforming a Manual Quality Assurance team to Automation first Quality Engineering team
- Experience working and leading in an Agile/Scrum environment supporting a broad and diverse portfolio of Commerce products and systems
- Technology experience with Selenium, Appium, JMeter and similar technologies.
- Experience with Test Case Management solutions such as TestRail, HP ALM, and similar technologies
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert