With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for providing advanced technical assistance to computer system users. This position answers questions and/or resolves computer problems for clients via telephone, chat, or remote connection. This position also supports Network Operations Center (NOC) with 24x7 monitoring of Chico's FAS infrastructure and will serve as an initiator of all Urgent and High severity events; collaboratively working with system and support engineers to ensure eCommerce and Distribution Center systems are healthy and available. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary. QUALIFICATIONS
- Administers the daily performance of various computer systems, networks, and applications.
- Responds to user inquiries via phone, chat, or ticketing system regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Maintains records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- References Knowledge Base articles to assist users and conducts computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Monitors, analyzes, tracks, and escalates critical events.
- Understand and responds properly to escalation procedures.
- Manages outage/escalation bridges to drive quick resolution.
- Ability to collaborate and work with internal teams and external partners.
- Completes scheduled Runbook tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate degree in Computer Science preferred
- 1+ years' experience with Windows 10 and Office 365
- 1+ years' experience with PC and laptop hardware
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC system support
- Intermediate knowledge of Apple MAC system support
- Intermediate knowledge of local and network printer support
- Intermediate knowledge of Networking and Windows based servers
- Intermediate knowledge of ticket-based tracking system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Ability to make solid recommendation on basic to intermediate issues and execute them
- Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable
- Certification in A+
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.