Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Global Partner eCommerce team, we are looking for a Program Manager Global Partner eCommerce (m/f/d). Are you passionate about leading eCommerce projects with the focus on Online Partners? A highly motivated team is waiting for you!What you can expect:
- Collaborate with the whole Partner eCommerce team to define the going forward Partner eCommerce strategy for HUGO BOSS globally
- Develop new business concepts and operational models in accordance to Partner requirements and internal structures
- Work on rollout strategies to communicate and implement the new approaches to the markets as well as to other HB-internal stakeholders and interfaces
- Independently lead and manage implementation projects of new Online Partners with international decentralized sub-project leaders and project teams in close collaboration with IT
- Ensuring successful project execution & partner onboarding
- Ensure quality assurance through organizing user acceptance tests within the projects
- Lead the analysis of potential new markets and business models and planning of the upcoming integrations together with markets, partners and internal stakeholders
- Drive the development of scalable implementation solutions and structured collaboration with the Partner eCommerce team and all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the execution of Board Approvals of new Partners, starting with checking the new potential partners brand & strategic as well as operational fit and by accompanying the markets and management until approval
- Build and maintain productive strategic partnerships with international internal stakeholders (markets) and act as global online Partner eCommerce key account manager to operationally consult the markets in terms overall partner program growth plans, operational models and processes as well as contract negotiations
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as project manager in eCommerce with focus on Marketplaces or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint and Teams
- Experience with structuring amd leading complex projects successfully
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Able to present ideas and thoughts in a wider group of diverse expertise and cultural background
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with international internal and external stakeholders
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.