- Managing mainly the shoes production after the collection development stage until the end of the production including the logistics side by guiding and organizing the factories.
- Guiding and following the factories starting from the material quality control until the end of the finished products by attending the inline inspection stages before and after the assembling stages and doing the final quality controls.
- Managing the engineering of the models in order to ensure the optimization of production times and consumption.
- Managing the engineering of heels, soles, and bags in order to ensure the optimization of production times and consumption.
- Collaborate with suppliers - regarding manufacturing processes and technologies to identify the most correct and economically viable production methods.
- Finding the most suitable technical solutions to ensure stylistic and qualitative requests even in the production phase.
- Previous experience in a job in the shoes and bags sector (structures, molds, uppers, shapes, patterns, and materials)
- Excellent command of shoes and bag production processes.
- Good knowledge of the Italian and English languages
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office software
- Problem-Solving skills
- Team Working skills
- Ability to adapt to different contexts and interlocutors
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and report costing of production