Concessions Manager, Selfridges London
Overview and purpose of role:
As Concessions Manager at Christian Louboutin Selfridges London, your role is to be responsible for the overall leadership of the Men's and Ladies' universe. This includes leading a high performing team and creating a luxury service environment. The Concessions Manager is responsible for driving the team to achieve sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing managers and employees alike.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Sales and Customer Management
• Proposing and implementing action plans to develop sales for each product category.
• Ensuring the achievement of business goals and strategic projects.
• Ensuring the implementation and development of initiatives which develop further the clientele database of the store.
People Management and Development
• Managing store staff with the help of the Management and the Human Resources Department.
• Ensuring the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
• Training Sales Advisors on new collections and on selling techniques.
• Challenging Sales Advisors on seasonal products.
• Ensuring all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
• Ensuring staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books.
• Managing client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact.
• Resolving all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively.
• Managing HR administration (planning, absences etc.).
• Ensuring daily and weekly reporting.
• Solving client litigations.
• Performing back office activities such as data entry, inter shop movements, product delivery, daily closures etc.
Store Image Management
• Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display Team.
• Taking care of the general look of the store in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the brand communication and promotion strategy.
• Supporting the products presentation to the highest standards.
Store Operation Management
• Ensuring an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Ensuring an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by guaranteeing appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management.
• Ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with brand policies and procedures.
• Following-up of daily sales reporting.
• Controlling product quality (management of the defectives and the repairs).
• Controlling the bank deposits reconciliation (bank transfers, cash, credit cards, duty free, funds repositories etc.).
• Recruiting, training, and developing staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
• Supporting, implementing and providing follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
• Continually evaluating the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
• Resolving all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
• Ensuring integrity of payroll and the payroll process.
• Ensuring image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times.
Communication & Reporting
• Ensuring smooth and regular reporting and information to the Management on turnover, HR matters, accounting, client litigations, events etc.
• Building and maintaining good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores.
• Communicating and supporting brand culture and values within your location and ensure key business messaging is actively cascaded to your team members.
• Manage relationships with external suppliers effectively and foster productive working relationships with all relevant host store stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
• Proven experience in a retail company; a plus if it’s in luxury or service environment.
• Knowledge of logistic software or at least adaptable quickly to new systems/processes.
• 3 to 5years of luxury fashion retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team.
• Proven ability to drive results and to develop people as well as turnover.
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Strong customer relationship management and development as well as networking skills.
• Passion for fashion luxury and trends.
• Excellent person appearance (smart with a sense of individual style).
• Local mother tongue or able to manage staff in the language with excellent English skills (Other additional languages would be an advantage).
• Very good command of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint and of any ERP.
• Able to hold all team members accountable to drive results by being available, removing barriers and obstacles, facilitating change, and providing coaching/feedback related to performance.
• Rigor and organization with a strong service orientation.
• Excellent attention to detail, in order to support the needs of the business and to provide a polished and professional service.
• Motivated and committed with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
• Able to meet the demands of a busy boutique/concession with high energy levels and determination.
• Proactive, dynamic and have a willingness to learn and develop.
• Must be comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business.
• Must be punctual and reliable, able to perform tasks within the required time-frames.
• Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately at all times, including on social media.
• Open-minded to diversity internally and externally – ready to work with different people with respect and without bias.
• Someone who uses initiative with a hands-on approach and is able to prioritize.
• Passionate about her/his own career development and self-awareness of areas of improvement.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Extremely customer service and results oriented.
• Excellent personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style.
• Stands with authenticity, integrity and respect. Honest and transparent. Ability to handle personal information with the upmost discretion.
• Able to inspire the team: envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
• Team player – able to collaborate with positivity, open-minded and fun.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individuality and allow the freedom to have responsibility, autonomy, and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common the passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values:
We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity, and respect. We have passion – we drive our business with agility, commitment, and care. We have happiness in all that we do – we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity, and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above. So, if you also share this mindset and these values and you dream of coloring your soles red as part of the Louboutin adventure, please join us!
By submitting your CV and/or profile information to Christian Louboutin UK Ltd for the above role, you hereby consent to be contacted by email and/or by telephone in relation to this recruitment process by the HR, Northern Europe Team.
Christian Louboutin UK Ltd respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. For more information on our how we collect, use and store your information, please refer to our Privacy Notice: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/policy