At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. We currently have a number of IT Service Desk Analyst opportunities available.
Through your passion for IT you will provide a highly professional experience for our internal global customers and external partners. As the Global Service Desk IT Analyst, you are the human face of Burberry IT.
The Global Service Desk in the UK, is operational between the hours of 8am and 12am, 7 days a week.
Delivering World Class IT Service, use a range of systems and tools to perform in depth analysis, diagnosis and speedy resolution of client device/software issues:
- Understand customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and immediately complete requests where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third line teams, where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within agreed timescales, escalating where necessary
- Document & share knowledge on new technologies, processes & improvements and best practice with Global Service Desk colleagues
- Operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies, procedures and processes
- Use fault management systems to log and manager all incidents, service requests and escalations raised by internal customers or external partners
- Be available to work flexible shifts
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working within a service desk or application support environment
- Experience of working within a high pressured customer focused environment
- Worked in a variety of team structures and environments
- The team supports the following technologies and working knowledge of these is beneficial. Training will be provided.
- PC / Windows
- Microsoft Office 365
- Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad
- Outlook, Email, Calendars
- Printers & Scanners
- Audio Visual (AV)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to understand our customers & what is important to them, communicating technical instructions in a non-technical way
- Strong analytical and investigation skills with the ability to resolve issues in a high-pressure and time-critical environment
- Ability to take ownership and manage issues to resolution
- Ability to work effectively and produce consistent results in a close-knit team as well as independently
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and incorporate changing priorities
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.