Customer Service Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join the Head Office of a successful and rapidly growing fashion business. We are looking for a proactive and efficient team player to assist with our strategic growth and expansion plans.
- Provide personalised customer experience across all customer care channels.
- Lead by example in providing outstanding assistance to customer queries for example: Fit of garments, product enquiries, delivery queries, issue resolution & complaints.
- Ensure customers are provided with a accurate, professional and timely responses maintaining the Brand tone of voice throughout all comms.
- Manage escalated customer complaints
- Awareness of the Ecommerce campaign calendar and the impact it may have on customer journey – Pre Sales, Promos etc.
- Build effective relationships with business stakeholders and partners including Customers, Ecommerce & 3PL implementing improvements as necessary to support business function.
- Support the E-commerce team and Operations in London - Pop Ups, Sample Sales.
- Responsible for POS and stock management alongside Merchandiser.
- Hire & train temporary retail staff for any physical retail presence
- Ownership, monitoring, reporting and enhancement of transactional and post purchase workflow activities on website including fraud management, payment processing and refunds.
- Commercially analyse customer data via all channels in order to articulate key areas of concern to appropriate team. Identify and share any business decisions that may impact the customer negatively.
- Raise any website content issues. Feedback and collaborate to make improvements to website to aid customer experience and checkout user journey.
- Manage customer focus events
- Continually share customer and brand insights with wider team.
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ Years in similar online Customer Service role within a Fashion Brand
- Exceptional communicator
- Outstanding command of the English language, spoken and written
- Experience in e-commerce, wholesale and operations
- Experience in CRM system highly advantageous - Zendesk, Gorgias, Clicksit, Judgeme
- Team player with collaborative mind set and enthusiasm
- High level IT and analytical skills &
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Package
- London Based
- Full Time
- Salary dependant on experience