With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. About THE ROLE
PVH are looking for a capable Warehouse Operative to support our UK's outlet logistics operations. The distribution center is integral to the success of the business, by accommodating the stock flow of all goods within the UK. Receiving in, the end of season returns from our stores, collating, and shipping goods out across the country to our outlet chain.
Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, Reporting into the warehouse manager, you will be responsible for accepting goods in accurately, inspecting goods for damages and defects, reporting any discrepancies and stock loss, via SAP warehouse software systems. Shelving inbound stock effectively, maximizing capacity space. Order picking and pack goods to distribute to our outlet chain. Communicating with external transport companies and store managers to arrange deliveries and collections
- Receive goods into the warehouse accurately and effectively
- Receive goods in via SAP software - 100% box checks at barcode level
- Inspect products for defects and damages and report findings to warehouse management.
- Pick orders for stores via SAP - posting orders accurately ready for distribution
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments with 100% accuracy
- Organize pallet storage effectively, maximizing capacity
- Maximize shelf storage of stock by adopting best practices.
- Sortation of stock into size order
- Pre-tag and RFID label all stock before shipping out to stores
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
About WHAT WE OFFER
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of SAP warehouse data management system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Sound mathematical knowledge - to quantify unit totals efficiently whilst unloading vehicles of pallets.
- Target driven
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.