Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Design & Collection Development Team, managing the creative process, from design until the development.
The candidate will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Create and develop innovative design concepts in line with the creative strategic directions and the DNA of HUGO BOSS brands;
- Stay connected to relevant current and future research, trends, and innovation;
- Translate designs, artworks and graphics into digital style creation, full specification packages and elaborate virtualization for the Digital Show Room;
- Monitor internally and externally the product development process to ensure style, fit, quality, and on time sample delivery;
- Source and develop new fabrics and trimmings;
- Negotiate prices and perform calculation tools;
- Manage precisely and timely all style related data in PLM.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in same role developed in international companies, strong passion for woman fashion and trends and good technical background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator; CLO3D will be a plus;
- Be fluent in English, Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to manage and adapt to change;
- A team player able to work within a cross-functional team with strong organizational and communicational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.